Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sugar Lips!

Soooo a couple weekends ago my two amazing friends, Jen and Tia (who is also my cousin :)) came to visit me in Rexburg! I was so thrilled to have them! They are the best for driving all that way to hang out with me. Here are some of the highlights of that weekend:

Thursday: Jen and Tia arrived!



Friday: I had to go to class :(. After that we went to the gardens (beautiful)



Then we went to Big Jud's



And we shared a burger the size of your face



And then we ate some ice cream.....................



Haha... I knew it!



Then we worked off Big Jud's by hiking "R" Mountain



Saturday morning: we went to the Rexburg temple! SO pretty!!



And then we got manicures/pedicures and Jen got a haircut and she looks dang HOT!





HELLO THUGAR LIPTH!!



I love these girlies! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thatth right thugar lipth!